Halal Financing Seminar with Calc. Rates as low as 1.55% | Transfer your Mortgage! Q&A Financing Segment
- Date: Sun March 13th, 2022
- Time: 8:00 pm (Ontario/Quebec), 6:00 pm (Alberta), 5:00 pm (British Columbia)
- (Please note of daylight saving time)
- Webinar Registration (Required):
Profile of Speakers is in the link above.
- 8:00 pm - Introductions and Explanation of Zero Mortgage Diminishing Musharakah by our team.
- 8:10 pm - Lecture on Importance of Halal Financing and Investment by Dr Aznan Hassan Zero Shariah Board and AAOIFI Shariah Board.
- 8:25 pm - Verona Real Estate Groups how they are Halal and RRSP, TFSA Eligible (Asif Khan Managing Director and AbdulHaq Ingar Senior Advisor)
- 8:40 pm - Questions and Answers with Speakers
- 9:00 pm - Awais Surahyo Canadian Real Estate Broker presents investment options in Dubai.
- 9:10 pm - Questions and Answers with Mortgage Agent on Qualification and Process. Zero Staff will join to answer any other questions.
Join this webinar to learn more about Halal Financing, Pre-Qualification process, Working with a Zero Referred Realtor. Question and Answer Session (Please email your Question to [email protected])
Learn about AAOIFI Shari'ah board members on their official website.
With our Halal Home Financing Canadian Muslims for the first time can avail to:
- Same pricing as all Canadians. Our rental calc. rates are as low as 1.55%
- Minimum 5% down payment, Unlimited funding with no wait time. Available Across Canada.
- Zero Extra Fees, Zero Extra Cost. We have no hidden cost.
- Scholars signing our fatwa sit on over 50 Islamic banks internationally
- We do not share in the capital gains or rental income
See the PDF presentation on the options for investment in Dubai.
VERONA REAL ESTATE GROUP - INFORMATION
PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] FOR MORE INFORMATION
Zero has partnered with United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) to serve the needy.
Donate through special Zero Mortgage donation link below:
Introducing Home Financing in Canada
without the wait times and the excessive fees
Key to Review: